|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power||3 to 15 H.P|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Many industries, including pharmaceutical, food, chemical, cosmetic, detergent, and fertilisers, use mixing. This is done to ensure that each unit contains the same proportion of each ingredient, resulting in a uniform bulk mixture. As a result, a double cone blender was used to mix dry powder and granules uniformly. Two types of machines have been used in industries: double cone blender machines and dry powder mixing tumble blenders.
Application and mechanism of double cone blender machine
- In different industries there are mixing is required for mixing and powder and granules so as to form the product.
- There are two machines that provide effective mixing available that are dry cone blender machine and dry powder mixing cone blender.
- Both the type of machines provides with effective mixing of powder and granules
- The double cone blender machine is of canonical shape at both ends that provide uniform mixing of granules in bulk and easy discharge
- The powder and the other components are been loaded into the cone for mixing
- In order to ensure proper mixing two third of the cone blender is been filled
- The cone of the double cone blender machine is been balanced statistically to avoid excessive load on the mixture.
- Once the product is been loaded into the cone for mixing, the paddle type baffles accordingly for better and uniform mixing inside the cone.
- The normal cycle time of rotating the cone ranges near 10 minutes and may vary depending upon the difficulty in mixing
- After finishing with the mixing, the mixture been produced is been discharged with the help of side valve
- Due to the polished surface of the double cone blender machine, you can easily clean it manually
- Similarly, the dry powder mixing cone blender is used for mixing of dry powder and granules homogeneously.
- There are various industries using dry cone blender machine that includes pharmaceutical, food, chemical, cosmetics, detergents, fertilizers, plastics etc.
SS double cone blender is mostly used in food and pharma industries. Various models are available in this.